- Which posts generate the most comments.
- Which days of the week generate the most comments.
- What is my audience asking.
- Choose font sizes and types that are easy on the eyes of those reading online—in case you didn’t know that’s ALL your audience! Pick a sans serif font and make sure it’s large enough to read
- Make the navigation tabs easy to find and identify. If one leads to your blog, mark it BLOG. As writers our temptation is to get clever and creative—navigation is NOT the place for this.
- Post a schedule of your posts, along with the topics the reader can expect.
- Format your posts for ease of scanning and reading. This means use bold headings and bullet points whenever possible.
Now it's your turn, when you visit a blog what makes you feel that it's all about the author? What do you do on your blog to let your audience know they're number one?
Don't forget to join the conversation!