More and more folks these days are discovering Twitter.
That’s a good thing because it’s easier to connect with more people.
It’s also bad, because the population explosion makes it harder to stand out.
So it's time to take it to the next level.
Here are my tips to make every tweet count!
- Let someone else benefit from what you've found helpful.
- Share about someone else’s success.
- Pass along opportunities.
When you compose an announcement for Twitter, keep your audience in mind and use these ideas to whet their curiosity.
- Use open ended questions.
- Bring up an intriguing point.
- Hit on a subject that everyone struggles with AND show that you have an answer.
- And don't forget to tweet regularly. Need some suggestion how - here's my personal schedule.
Don’t make these mistakes.
- Don''t hog the Twitter feed - space out your tweets.
- Don’t give away the ending.
- Don’t sum up your post.
- Don’t give them a reason to not visit your site.
Remember, it’s a conversation—not a platform for self advertising!
Now it’s your turn. What suggestions do you have for making every tweet count? also be sure to include your Twitter name and we can follow each other!
Don’t forget to join the conversation!